Statement of Faith
We seek to help all people regardless of their faith, background, race, or sexual orientation. We don’t push our beliefs on anyone, but our faith forms our worldview, practice, and perspective. We believe:
- The Bible is revelation and the inspired Word of God.
- In one God, Creator of all things, perfect and existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and needs salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection for all who believe.
- The second work of grace subsequent to regeneration, called sanctification, accomplished by the baptism with the Holy Spirit, thereby purifying the heart and empowering for continuous growth in grace, victorious living, and fruitful service.
- In the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Code of Ethics
All our counselors are either members of the American Association of Pastoral Counselors (AAPC) and/or the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and thus adhere to their Code of Ethics. We are also an institutional member of AAPC. The AAPC code can be read here and the AACC code here. Our board certified pastoral counselors are ordained by their respective denominations and credentialed by the Board of Christian Professional and Pastoral Counselors, a division of AACC. Our state-licensed counselors are licensed by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners, and have additional spiritual training and credentialing from AAPC and/or AACC.